Entalpia Europe, a limited liability company based in Sieradz, respects the privacy of the user and protects the personal data it processes. The collection, processing and sharing of personal data takes place in accordance with the GDPR regulation. The following describes how we process personal data when you use our websites (“WEB SITES“).
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The administrator of personal data is Entalpia Europe limited liability company with its registered office in Sieradz, ul. Polska Organizacji Wojskowej 64A, 98-200 Sieradz, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000623946, NIP 8272310279, REGON 364738577 (“ENTALPIA” or “WE “).
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process personal data that you provide to us in connection with transactions concluded with us or when contacting us. These are, in particular, data provided in connection with concluded contracts or in connection with requesting us to take action before the conclusion of the contract, by correspondence or otherwise contacting us, requesting an invoice or other documents, submitting a complaint under the warranty or claim under the guarantee, terminating or withdrawing from the contract, subscribing to the Newsletter or registering in the online store. Personal data may also come from a statutory representative, superiors in the case of a power of attorney granted, an employer or a party to a contract concluded with us.
If the payment is made through a bank, payment institution or other entity, we will obtain details of your bank account from which the payment was made or the bank account to which the payment will be refunded to you.
We can also process data relating to your behavior, transactions made by you, history of correspondence and contacts with Us, activity on Our website and online store, our profile on social media networks or our accounts on third party websites, such as: products viewed, IP addresses, device identifiers, cookie data and locations, correspondence and contacts, opinions about Us and the products and services we offer.
If it is necessary to investigate or secure claims, we may process for this purpose such data as: PESEL number, NIP number or address of residence, obtained from publicly available sources, e.g. the Central Business Activity Registration and Information System (CBARIS), the National Court Register, the REGON Internet Database or other publicly available records and registers, kept mainly by courts or public administration bodies.
The collected data includes in particular:
- name, address, telephone number and e-mail address (and company name, company address, company contact information and other company details, if you use the Website or Entalpia product);
- login credentials if you create an account on the Website;
- billing information such as shipping address, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date;
- information about purchases or other transactions with Entalpia;
- information on customer support and service interactions with Entalpia;
- information on the attributes you choose in relation to your devices; and / or
- any other information that you choose to provide directly to Entalpia in relation with your use of our Websites.
When using the Web sites, we also collect certain information by an automated manner, sometimes with the assistance of other entities acting on our behalf, using various technologies, including cookies and similar tools. We collect and analyze information such as you IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, country from which you accessed the services, software and hardware attributes (including device identifiers), referring pages and output pages, and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, files downloaded, domain names, the landing pages, the pages viewed and the order of these pages, the amount of time spent on individual pages, the conditions you use when searching our websites, the date and time when you use a given website and you have uploaded or sent or posted content, error logs or other similar information.
When you “like” or “follow” Entalpia at LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or other social media, we may collect data including your name, email address and any comments or content you post that is relevant to Entalpia. We also collect your data when you subscribe to one of our promotions or send us information via social media. If you use the social media sharing features, plugins or similar at entalpiaeurope.eu, the respective social media platform will be able to notice your visit to the Entalpia websites.
The sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy protection rules applied by the owners of other websites to which links can be found on the Website. Please read the privacy statements on other websites.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, ON WHAT BASIS AND FOR WHICH PERIOD?
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- take action at your request before concluding a contract with us (e.g. valuation of goods or services, informing about the availability of goods, negotiating prices) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR – for the time necessary to perform these activities;
- zawarcia i realizacji umowy na podstawie art.6 ust.1 lit. b RODO – przez czas niezbędny do realizacji umowy;
- conclusion and execution of the contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR – for the time necessary to perform the contract;
- fulfillment of our legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, including:
- obligations under the warranty for defects (if applicable) – for the duration of the liability under the warranty for defects
- withdrawal obligations – for the period necessary to fulfill them obligations arising from withdrawal
- obligations under tax and accounting regulations, including issuing an invoice or other required documents – for the period necessary to issue an invoice or other required documents, and thereafter for the period of their storage required by law,
- data storage to demonstrate compliance with the accountability obligation and other obligations arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data – for the period of liability in this respect;
- the pursuit of legitimate interests of an Online Store or a third party pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) f GDPR, including:
- internal administrative purposes (in particular, analytics, keeping statistics, compiling lists, researching customer satisfaction and the needs of the online store, improving the structure and content of the website, developing and improving the website by analyzing at the aggregate level of user behavior on the website, improving the products offered. and services) – for the duration of the contract or until the performance of actions taken at your request in the event that the contract has not been concluded,
- supporting customer service and informing about changes in the functioning of the online store – for the duration of the contract or until the actions taken at your request are performed, if the event that the contract has not been concluded,
- participation in contests or surveys – for the time necessary to conduct the Competition and issue the Prize, no longer than until the Participant raises an objection
- direct marketing of products and services, including direct marketing of our services and products or third party services and products (presenting the offer of goods and services, promotions, information about events, actions, special offers) – until you raise an objection,
- to protect against abuse and ensure the safety of persons and property – until the claims are time-barred and in the event of our pursuing claims or notifying the competent authorities for the duration of the proceedings in this respect,
- ensure network and information security – until the claims are time-barred or our liability for accountability and other obligations resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data ceases to exist,
- establishing, pursuing, securing claims or securing against claims that may be related to the breach of contractual or legal obligations – until the claims are time-barred;
- na podstawie wyrażenia odrębnej zgody np. na korzystanie z usługi Newsletter lub marketing bezpośredni produktów i usług, w tym prowadzenie marketingu bezpośredniego Naszych produktów i usług lub produktów i usług strony trzeciej (przedstawienia oferty towarów i usług, promocji, informacji o wydarzeniach, akcjach, ofertach specjalnych), na podstawie art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO (jeżeli osoba, której dane dotyczą wyraziła zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych w jednym lub większej liczbie określonych celów) – do czasu wycofania przez Ciebie zgody na przetwarzanie, bez wpływu na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania, którego dokonano na podstawie zgody przed jej cofnięciem, a po wycofaniu zgody przez okres niezbędny do realizacji wyżej wymienionych celów (jeżeli istnieją).
- on the basis of separate consent, e.g. to use the Newsletter service or direct marketing of products and services, including direct marketing of our products and services or third party products and services (presenting the offer of goods and services, promotions, information about events, campaigns, offers special), pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (if the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes) – until you withdraw your consent to the processing, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal , and after the consent is withdrawn for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes (if any).
IS IT MANDATORY FOR YOUR TO PRIVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is processed. Providing your personal data is not a statutory requirement and you are not obliged to provide it. If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with us, providing your personal data is mandatory for concluding this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing data is the inability to conclude a contract. If you don’t provide your personal information, it may prevent:
- making a purchase in our online store and order processing,
- take action at your request before concluding a contract with us (e.g. pricing a product or service, informing about the availability of the product, negotiating the price),
- registration in the online store
- issuing a VAT invoice or other required documents and making tax settlements,
- consideration of complaints under the warranty for defects or guarantees or other matters addressed to us,
- consideration and performance of obligations arising from withdrawal from the contract or its termination,
- subscribing for the Newsletter,
- presenting the offer of goods and services, taking advantage of promotions, events, actions and special offers.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, damage or unauthorized access. The number of people who have access to personal data is limited.
The recipients of your personal data are entities that provide work or services for us and need your personal data for this purpose:
- our authorized employees and associates,
- entities processing data on our behalf providing services:
- it technology or providing us with ICT tools or space on servers or websites,
- advisory, consulting and auditing, bookkeeping, accounting and tax purposes,
- marketing, analytical, research,
- other administrators:
- entities conducting postal and courier activities,
- suppliers carrying out the transport of goods shipments or providing forwarding services,
- entities servicing payments (banks, payment institutions, other entities) and conducting credit / loan activities,
- insurance companies,
- entities providing legal assistance,
- entities providing debt collection services or purchasing receivables,
- entities from the Vendor group in connection with the products and services offered by these entities
- entities and bodies to which we are obliged or authorized to provide personal data on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law, including entities and bodies authorized to receive personal data or authorized to request access to personal data on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law.
Personal data may be transferred to companies in the Vendors Group or external service providers located outside the European Economic Area. If such countries do not provide a similar level of data protection, we will take appropriate measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data by introducing standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other solutions (to obtain a copy of such security measures, the data subject should contact Entalpia personal data protection officer).
WHAT ARE THE USER'S RIGHTS IN RELATION TOTHE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be advice that you have certain rights related to the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to rectify your personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to be forgotten – to delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, provided that the processing is based on consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR).
You can exercise your rights by contacting Entalpia’s data protection officer at RODO@entalpiaeurope.eu.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if the processing of your personal data violates the law.