WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing information saved on the user’s computer or mobile device by the visited website in order to store certain information regarding the use of the website.
The term “COOKIE” is used in this notice in a broad sense, including all similar techniques and technologies, including tracking pixels, web beacons, and log files.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND THE REASONS FOR COLLECTIG IT
Cookies help us better understand how the user uses our Site and, as a result, allow us, among other things, to offer visitors to the Site a more personalized and consistent experience.
Here are some examples of the types of information we collect using cookies:
- the number of users visiting the Website, the pages viewed, clicks made on the website and the total duration of navigation on the Website,
- the name of the website visited before our Site,
- whether the user is visiting the Website for the first time or is it a subsequent visit,
- display preferences (such as language, etc.).
Please note that we do not collect user name or email address via cookies.
In addition, cookies enable us to:
- customization of visit – we may use the information collected during user visit to facilitate user next visit to our Site,
- customization of advertising and marketing messages that appear on the Website, both ours and those from other entities. This involves, for example, identifying the functions of our Website that are interesting for the user and recommending appropriate accessories for the products offered,
- analysis of customer trends: we collect information about visits to our Site and analyze it in an aggregated form. This type of research is designed to identify trends among visitors to our Site and not to analyze information relating to a specific visitor.
THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED
We use third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are technically necessary for our Site to function and / or provide basic functionality to users – we call them “KEY” cookies. Other cookies allow us to track and target users’ interests and improve the user experience on our Site. Third parties also serve cookies through our Site for advertising, analytical and other purposes. The specific types of cookies, ours and third parties, served through our Site and the purposes they pursue are described in more detail below.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are created by us. They are mostly used to allow users to browse our Site and use its features. They can also support analytical activities.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In addition to our own cookies, some third parties may place cookies on user computer, access them and associate them with web beacons. These cookies enable functions or functionalities of other entities to be made available on or through the Website. Other entities that set these cookies may recognize your device both when visiting our Site and when visiting certain other websites.
The types of cookies we use on the Site, our own and third parties, are as follows:
- Essential Cookies for the Site: These cookies are essential to provide user with services on the Site and to use some of its features, such as accessing secure areas that require registration. They are strictly necessary to provide the user with access to the Website and cannot be rejected without affecting its functionality;
- functional cookies: these cookies allow users to browse our Site or use some of its features, such as remembering your language preferences. As with essential cookies, disabling these cookies may impact the use of certain Site features, such as user preferences;
- analytical cookies: these cookies enable us or our third party analytical service providers to collect statistical data (aggregated and anonymous) about the use of the Website by user and others;
- Online Advertising Behavior Cookies: These cookies, provided by our third party advertising partners, collect several types of data about user browsing habits as well as user product and service preferences. This information enables us and our third party ad vendors to display relevant ads on our Site and other websites user visited.
To reject different types of cookies, follow the instructions provided in the “Managing Cookies” section below.
THE DURATION OF COOKIES STORED ON YOUR DEVICE
The retention period of cookies stored on the user’s device may vary depending on the category they belong to: they may be temporary or permanent.
Używamy tymczasowych plików cookie na wszystkich naszych bezpiecznych stronach, aby przypisać i zarejestrować identyfikator sesji. Użytkownik może przeglądać całą naszą Witrynę bez żadnych przerw. Identyfikator ten jest również używany dla celów sprawozdawczości wewnętrznej. Nie pozwala to na identyfikację użytkownika po nazwisku i tego typu pliki cookie nie pozostawiają żadnych informacji możliwych do odzyskania na dysku twardym użytkownika. Większość naszych własnych plików cookie należy do tej kategorii i wygasają one po zamknięciu przeglądarki internetowej.
We use temporary cookies on all of our secure pages to assign and register a session ID. User can browse our entire Site without interruption. This identifier is also used for internal reporting purposes. This does not identify the user by name and these cookies do not leave any recoverable information on the user’s hard drive. Most of our own cookies are in this category and they expire when user close internet browser.
Our own cookies and third party cookies may be permanent files. They allow us to understand the behavior of visitors over a longer period of time or to provide the user with additional functions related to requests to adapt the Website to user needs and the content that the user has saved or stored. They can stay on your computer for hours, a week, or many years depending on their features. This means that these cookies survive once user close browser and may be used by our Site to recognize user computer when user re-open browser at a later time.
We place cookies on user device after we obtain user authorization. The user decides whether to accept or reject cookies. To decline cookies, please follow the instructions below:
ALL THE COOKIES
User can take advantage of preferences for receiving all types of cookies by managing them from web browser. As the ways to activate or deactivate cookies vary from browser to browser, please visit your browser’s help menu for more information on your cookie preferences. User can also configure the browser at any time to display information about the receipt of a cookie and decide whether the user wants to accept it or not. Cookies under no circumstances are not able to read data on user hard disk and can be deleted from the computer at any time. At the moment, settings synchronization between browsers and devices (computer or smartphone) is technically impossible. They must be set separately in each browser / device that the user uses and each time uses a new browser or device. Please note that if you choose to block or disable cookies, this will apply to all cookies and the functionality of the website will be affected. These are discussed in the section below.
THE ANALYTICAL COOKIES
To disable analytical cookies managed by our third party analytics partners, you must either use the browser disable mechanisms described above or the opt-out mechanisms operated by our analytics service providers:
THE INTERNET ADVERTISING COOKIES
If the user is interested in more information about advertising in a tailored browser and how you can prevent cookies from being placed on your computer so that tailored advertising can be delivered, you can click on the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out or Your Online Choices to opt out of receiving personalized advertising from entities that participate in these programs. To opt out of Google Analytics services to serve ads or customize Google’s network advertising, visit the Google Ads settings page.
These cookies, defined by us or our advertising partners, collect several types of data about your browsing habits as well as your preferences regarding products and services. This information enables us and our partners to place relevant advertisements on their websites.
CONSEQUENCES OF DEACTIVATING COOKIES
If user choose to disable cookies, may still use some parts of our website. However, some useful functions may no longer work depending on which cookies are deactivated.
For general information on the types of information we collect about user and how one can exercise its privacy rights, is also available at our (Polityka Prywatności).
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Controller of Personal Data is Entalpia Europe limited liability Company with its registered office based in Sieradz, ul. Polskiej Organizacji Wojskowej 64A, 98-200 Sieradz, entered into the Register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000623946, NIP 8272310279, REGON 364738577.